Give your toddler the gift of sleep
Our toddlers are a full of enegery breed who deserve the best sleep. Learn all the methods to create a routine and bedtime where they will thrive, along with strategies to keep them in their room, sleeping in their beds...through the ENTIRE night.
Is this for you?
Help your toddler have a 10 hour+ night, in their room, on their own, and love bedtime again.
This is for you if:
- You have a child who is 19 months-5 years of age
- You want to ELIMINATE early morning wakings (before 5 am)
- You want them to thrive in their independence by sleeping and STAYING in their own room and bed all night
- You want your child to be able to FALL ASLEEP INDEPENDENTLY at naptime and bedtime
- You want bedtime routines you can actually enjoy
- You want to see them enjoy a full night's sleep without any wakings
We've got you. Evidence-based, family focused approach.
"Mica was great! She was very informative on toddler sleep behavior and her sleep plan really helped us help our toddler improve his independent sleep skills. We went in knowing that it was going to be a challenge, but understood that if we stick to it, it would be so good for our whole family to get more quality sleep. She was very supportive, encouraging, and helpful throughout our whole plan."
Therese + Warren D. from S. CA (Parents of 2.5 year old)
"We couldn’t be more grateful for Chelsae and her support with our toddler’s sleep skills! She gently guided us in helping our son gain the skills he needed to fall asleep without us in the room, and helped us work through night wakings and early morning wakings. We are confident in his sleep skills now, and we have a huge bag of tools to help him if we hit any bumps in the road. We couldn’t have gotten to this point without her constant support, knowledge, patience, and confidence in our son and in us. I wish we would’ve worked with her earlier…we are so happy to have a rested family!."
Victoria S (Mom of 2.5 year old)
CRAFTED BY A TODDLER BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST
HAPPY TODDLER PROGRAM
"We saw success in just the first week. It was more than a sleep plan, it brought a little order back to our home at night and our child is now sleeping through the night, in his own room, independently. We're getting rest and the time we need for the first time in 4 years."
- Jodi (mom of 4-year old)
WANNA KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE?
The Recipe for Toddler Sleep
Developing great sleep habits for a toddler is slightly different than working with an infant. It must incorporate nutrition, waketimes, routines, and a solid reward system. So what will my program include?
- Managing successful naps
- Incorporating great routines
- Develop a 16-day strategy to keep your toddler, in their bed, all night, for the night!
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF SUPPORT
Pro-bonding, AAP supported strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Essential Group Coaching
We're here to support your to success! If you enroll in our Happy Toddler Program - Essential Group Coaching and don't see any improvement in your sleep after completing the course and utilizing our support, we will give you your money back!
- Proof of submission of all worksheets and homework as requested in the coaching program to the Rested Mama, Happy Baby Team
- Proof that all course and content for guidance has been utilized or consumed, including, but not limited to watching all course modules for guidance.
- Proof of submission of sleep log for audit
- Attended a minimum of 3 coaching calls for troubleshooting or support
- Utilized the Facebook Group or email for assistance
- Proof of lack of results such as a sleep log or baby tracking screen shots
- Proof and acknowledgment that all recommendations provided by the coaches have been implemented for at least 3 consecutive days
Got Questions? We Got Answers!
Do you use "cry-it-out" or "Ferber"?
What does success look like?
Will there be a lot of crying?
Need more help? Let's chat.
Schedule a discovery with us to find out what program is right for you.Pencil me in!