Are you in the thick of the "Newborn Fog"?
There's no more special time than bringing your little bundle home. But soon the adrenaline wears off, and the exhaustion really sets in.
- You have a newborn (0-11 weeks old) who won't sleep in their crib, and you're super touched out from baby wearing non-stop
- You want to support your newborn with their sleep, but also know that great foundations make for great sleepers
- You'd like to be present, but the sleep deprivation feels like another hoop to jump through
- You're worried about creating "bad habits", even in the newborn stage
You can exhale now, you're in good hands.
We'll equip you with the know-how you need when your baby isn't sleeping, what you can do to help them, and how to create sleep foundations for lasting rest.
Wouldn't it be better to...
- Enjoy a hot shower
- Find rhythms in syour day
- Enjoy the snuggles, guilt-free
- Feel confident in the fourth trimester
And last but not least...Join hundreds of families enjoying great sleep EVEN IN THE NEWBORN PHASE without the guessing game
THIS IS WHY WE CREATED OUR
HAPPY NEWBORN PROGRAM
"She wouldn't sleep anywhere unless I carried her. It made it impossible to feel myself, feel productive, or enjoy this new beginning. Now she's sleeping, in her crib, and a completely happier baby. I can even enjoy bedtime with my older daughter."
Kate S.YES, I WANT IN!
"I’m so glad that we went with Happy Mama Rested Baby. Immediately after working with them, it was like we had a new baby! Our baby is such a sweetheart now that she's well rested."
YES, I WANT IN!
WANNA KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE?
Learn the 4 Steps to Enjoying the the 4th Trimester
We're here for you, mama. Giving you the exact steps to lay healthy foundations without the guessing and googling of motherhood.
Prepare the Home
Set up a nursery that's safe and promotes the sleep you both need. Become an expert on babyproofing, and create a plan for once your little one is home.
- Get recommendations from Safe Sleep Ambassadors.
- How to set up your nursery to get your child to sleep faster
- What to do for sleepy environments on-the-go.
Find Your Child's Sleep Schedule
Implement a predictable schedule for your newborn.
- Develop a personalized nap schedule with wake times that WORK
- Create the right routine for your child that works for your family
- Learn about age-appropriate newborn sleep expectations
Lay Newborn Sleep Habits
Learn our step-by-step approach to Newborn Association Fading without sleep training.
- Create a feeding plan
- Learn how leaps and temperament changes impact sleep
- Navigate developmental milestones
- Prepare to transition to the crib, bassinet, and out of the swaddle
- Help your child fall asleep in their own sleep space without sleep associations
Navigating Newborn Development
Educate you on how to maintain sleep.
- Gain guidance on short naps, gas, reflux and other newborn hurdles. Plus trainings on infant & postpartum wellness, and pediatric nutrition from the experts.
Pro-bonding, AAP supported strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Essential Group Coaching
We're here to support your to success! If you enroll in our Happy Newborn Program - Essential Group Coaching and don't see any improvement in your sleep after completing the course and utilizing our support, we will give you your money back!
- Proof of submission of all worksheets and homework as requested in the coaching program to the Rested Mama, Happy Baby Team
- Proof that all course and content for guidance has been utilized or consumed, including, but not limited to watching all course modules for guidance.
- Proof of submission of sleep log for audit
- Attended a minimum of 3 coaching calls for troubleshooting or support
- Utilized the Facebook Group or email for assistance
- Proof of lack of results such as a sleep log or baby tracking screen shots
- Proof and acknowledgment that all recommendations provided by the coaches have been implemented for at least 3 consecutive days