You're just 3 days away from restful sleep...
For babies 12 weeks - 18 months
Gain all the tools you need, and join the thousands of families who have enjoyed more energy, freedom, and the restorative sleep you miss.YES I NEED IT
Are you experiencing something like this?
Your nights feel unsustainable
Maybe you've been patting, rocking, feeding and co-sleeping, but it doesn't feel like anyone is getting better sleep.
Naps are unpredictable and unproductive
Your've googled, you've searched, and you've posted on Mommy Groups and naps are making no improvement to your nights.
You don't feel like yourself anymore
It's starting to feel like you spend your whole day thinking about how to get your child to sleep better.
You're tired of the guessing game
You feel like you've read all the books and programs but you're tired guessing.
What If We Told You We Have a Sleep Training Approach that Changed Your Sleep in 3 Nights Without Having to Leave Your Child Alone?
Our Happy Infant Programs dive in step-by-step to coach families to better sleep using Association Fading Method™. Our program has a 99% success rate with over 1000 families to get better sleep in 3 nights without having to leave your child in a room to cry without response.
Wouldn't it be better to...
- Enjoy hot coffee instead of being BFFs with your microwave?
- Have the energy to show up for everyone in your life?
- Go out, knowing bedtime will be fine with the sitter?
- Be productive - However that looks to you?
- Enjoy nights to yourself or Netflix with your spouse/partner?
And last by not least...
- Feel good about the sleep training approach you have with the support of REAL EXPERTS with a UNIQUE APPROACH to your child that allows you to stay responsive?
THIS IS WHY WE CREATED OUR
HAPPY INFANT PROGRAM
"Mica is a gem! From the very first day, she showed compassion and competency around sleep training and was quick to help us identify our challenges and curated a plan specifically for us."
Thu + Chris S.YES, I WANT IN!
"My baby slept for THIRTEEN hours last night. There are no words for the gratitude and relief I feel after almost 8 months of sleep deprivation and chaos. Thank you Chelsae for working so closely with me to create a plan that would work for my unique situation and strong needs."
Danielle KYES, I WANT IN!
WANNA KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE?
You will learn the 4 Steps to Successful Nights
Unlike the other sleep programs you've tried, our approach is the alternative to Ferber and Cry-it-out you've been looking for. Good sleep is more than nights. It's naps, it's activity, and it's routine. We don't believe in a one-sized-fits approach, which is why you'll be guided by a Pediatric Sleep Coach in each of our infant programs.
Create a Safe and Sleepy Environment
Personalized guidance for your home
- Get recommendations from Safe Sleep Ambassadors.
- How to set up your nursery to get your child to sleep faster
- What to do for sleepy environments on-the-go.
Align to Your Child's Natural Sleep
Implement a Magic Routine!
- Develop a personalized nap schedulewithongoing nap audits
- Routines that maximize sleep
- Navigating those pesky early morning wakings
Implement Responsive Sleep Training
Learn our step-by-step approach to Association Fading.
Going to bed awake = A longer night's sleep
- Create a feeding plan
- How to wean middle of the night feedings
- How to eliminate pacifier, co-sleeping, rocking, patting, etc... to sleep
- Prepare for naps in the crib for night and naps
How to Maintain Lasting Sleep
Educate you on how to maintain sleep.
- What to expect for the first 2 weeks
- Set up for independent sleep success through regression and teething
- Find how how and when change your child's nap schedule in the future
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF SUPPORT
Life before program
- Unpredictable naps
- Endless googling "How to get baby sleep 10+ hours"
- Limited time for yourself, for your spouse/partner
Life after program
- Predictable naps where your child sleeps within 5-10 mins
- Early bedtime for yourself and for your spouse
- Confidence in your child's sleep with 10+ hours at night
Pro-bonding, AAP supported strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Essential Group Coaching
We're here to support your to success! If you enroll in our Happy Infant Program - Essential Group Coaching and don't see any improvement in your sleep after completing the course and utilizing our support, we will give you your money back!
- Proof of submission of all worksheets and homework as requested in the coaching program to the Rested Mama, Happy Baby Team
- Proof that all course and content for guidance has been utilized or consumed, including, but not limited to watching all course modules for guidance.
- Proof of submission of sleep log for audit
- Attended a minimum of 3 coaching calls for troubleshooting or support
- Utilized the Facebook Group or email for assistance
- Proof of lack of results such as a sleep log or baby tracking screen shots
- Proof and acknowledgment that all recommendations provided by the coaches have been implemented for at least 3 consecutive days
Got Questions? We Got Answers!
Do you use "cry-it-out" or "Ferber"?
What does success look like?
Will there be a lot of crying?
Do you support breastfeeding and/or room sharing?
Need more help? Let's chat.
Schedule a discovery with us to find out what program is right for you.Pencil me in!