Have you found yourself wrangling with your child's sleep and wondering if there is anything you can do? Does this sound like you?
- You have a child between 4 months -3 years of age.
- You have found your child is up for the day consistently between 4-6 am.
- You want your child to get longer stretches of sleep (11-12 hours).
- You want to really enjoy this moment and be present, but you're ready to have your child sleep just a tiny bit later in the morning.
If so, then this is the ultimate guide for you to troubleshoot your early morning wakings!Get Better Mornings
"But, I thought my child was just biologically an early riser..."
While there are some children who are biologically, early risers, the fact is most children thrive between waking between 6 am - 7 am. So,why is your child waking so early? There are actually many culprits to early morning wakings ranging including an imbalance of sleep pressure to a need for a new nap and bedtime schedule! In fact, it's usually a combination of things. The good news is that we have compiled our experience with hundreds of families to create an ultimate guide to help you determine what the culprit of your early morning waking is, and what you can do, step-by-step to improve your mornings!Buy Now - $19.99
The Ultimate Guide for Early Morning Wakings | eBook
This special eBook was not authored by one, but TWO experts in the sleep field combining their experience with hundreds of families to provide you a guide to improving early morning wakings.
What will you learn?
- You'll know for certain whether you are experiencing an actual early morning waking or a temporary regression?
- You will be able to identify the causes of YOUR early morning waking
- You will gain the confidence to develop a step-by-step plan and how long it will take to start getting more reasonable wakings!
Specific contects include:
- All the causes to early morning wakings
- How to determine which cause is relevant to you
- How to create the right sleep pressure for your child
- Finding the right bedtime with the least amount of fight
- A bonus sleep chart with nap waketimes and sleep goals
- and more...
Buy Now - $19.99
"Our sleep has improved a ton, we are starting our day at 6 am, if he wakes at little early like 5/5:30 am, he goes back to sleep a little longer! No more 4 am!"
Jessica C, of Early Morning Waker!
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Gentle, No "Cry-it-Out" Methods
Pro-bonding, pro-snuggle strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.