Getting your baby to sleep better in 10 days...
Get all the tools you need with methods that have been successful with thousands of families to lead you to better sleep for infants ages 3-18 months using our holistic approach and Association Fading.Sign Me Up
BETTER SLEEP IN 10 DAYS WITH OUR COACHING PPROGRAMS
Baby sleep should be so natural and easy, right? For many of us, it can feel overwhelming to get the sleep our children need.
Maybe you have found yourself rocking your child for hours in the day to try to get them to fall asleep. Or perhaps you find yourself unable to get your baby to sleep anywhere but in your arms or in your bed. You may also notice bedtime and naptime are becoming extremely frustrating. To top it off, you're experiencing short naps and multiple night wakings.
If your child is over 3-4 months of age, they begin to develop signs of being able to self-soothe, meaning they have everything they need to fall asleep and connect sleep cycles, helping them reach more rested and consolidated sleep.Join Now
"Mica is a gem! I was so grateful for the opportunity to receive help with our son’s sleep. From the very first day, she showed compassion and competency around sleep training and was quick to help us identify our challenges and curated a plan specifically for us."
Thu + Chris from S. CA
"My baby slept for THIRTEEN hours last night. There are no words for the gratitude and relief I feel after almost 8 months of sleep deprivation and chaos. Thank you Chelsae for working so closely with me to create a plan that would work for mt unique situation and Kira's strong needs."
Danielle, mom of 8-month old daughter
ASSOCIATION FADING SLEEP METHOD
Unlike other sleep programs, we offer a unique, a trademarked approach that takes a holistic view on sleep...and an alternative to Ferber and Cry-it-out. The recipe for good sleep is more than nights. It's naps, it's activity, and it's routine. Our philosophy aims to look beyond sleep training to get families better sleep in just 3 days! We don't believe in a one-sized-fits approach which is why ALL our infant programs come with personal support support with a Certified Pediatric Sleep Coach.
How to Improve Naps
If there is one thing predictable about naps, it is that they are unpredictable, but they don't have to be a frustration.
- Independent sleep at naps
- Prepare for naps in the crib!
- Longer naps!
How to Implement a Routine that Works
Did you know that having a routine is considered to be a major factor in better night sleep?
- Developing a nap schedule that works.
- Routines that maximize sleep
- Guidance on navigating through Early Morning Wakings!
How to get Longer Night Stretches
Did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that you put your child to sleep awake in order to enjoy long nights and better sleep?
- Step-by-step instructions to proven sleep training method we use for our clients called Association Fading Method.
- Addressing feedings and night wakings
- How to wean middle of the night feedings
- What to expect for the first 2 weeks
- How to set you and your child up for independent sleep skill success
We've Been Featured In
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Pro-bonding, AAP supported strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
You want to give your child the gift of sleep.
This is for you if:
- You have a child who is 3-18 months of age
- You want your child to be able to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT with an alternative to Cry-it-out or Ferber
- You want LONGER and more predictable naps
- Want to decrease or REDUCE your middle of the night wakings
- You want your child to be able to FALL ASLEEP INDEPENDENTLY at naptime and bedtime in 5-10 MINUTES
- You want to teach your child how to thrive with sleep in their own sleep space, transition in their own crib, or nursery
- You want bedtime routines you can actually enjoy
...and you want a CLEAR step-by-step plan that allows you to be responsive to your child, without the guessing game, backed by experts who have done this consistently and successfully with families around the world.GET SLEEP
"Despite my skepticism we followed the Rested Mama plan for our son to remove his sleep association with feeding, move his bed time earlier, and put him in his crib wide awake...Now we put the baby down at 7:30 every night and he's asleep by 8 but more importantly stays asleep until the morning. THANK YOU Mica you not only gave us the gift of sleep but you also made us a happier family"
- Francis + Merrielle (parents to 8-month old)
"I have seen amazing progress with Clara and I finally had a good night's sleep last night (which felt amazing) as did Clara Thanks again for all your help and guidance."
- Brittny (mom to 4 month old)
"My baby didn't take naps, unless I held her and didn't sleep longer than 2hrs at night. I was exhausted, frustrated, and ready to give up on all options. By the way, I am a momma of 4, and successfully trained my other 3. But this baby was exceptionally hard to sleep train. Cheslae was my saving grace. I am so blessed to have met her. She has made me a complete BELIEVER."
- Vanessa (mom to 6-month old)
Basic Group Coaching
This basic support is for families want control over their sleep journey and plan, but want the support of a sleep course during the sleep training journey.
- Best for ages 4-18 months
- (30) days of email or Facebook supportvfrom the start of purchase
- Nursery Space Audit
- Access to weekly 60-min group coaching sessions with Mica or Chelsae
- (1) Sleep Log Audit and assessment
- 30 days access to our Rested Mama Member Facebook Community
- 3 months access to easy to watch video segments of 2+ hours of step-by-step guidance through our holistic sleep training approach: Association Fading Sleep Method. ($179 VALUE)
- Full PDF guide and mini-sleep plan that you can follow for 2-weeks
- A downloadable workbook with step-by-step guides including sample schedules, routines, and troubleshooting guides
- BONUS ACCESS to Postpartum Expert Training on topics such as Infant wellness, Postpartum Wellness, and Pediatric Nutrition
PRICE: One-time payment of $379 or 2-Month Payment of $199 << Click here
Premium 1:1 Coaching
This premium support option are for families who are looking for an expert every step of the way, who can dive into their unique family sleep goals and routines to assess and develop a personalized, step-by-step sleep plan to get them to sleep success in 2 weeks!
- Best for ages 3 - 18 months
- Full sleep routine assessment
- Nursery Safety Evaluation
- (1) 45-60 min 1:1 Phone Consult with a Certified Sleep consultant
- Night 1 bedtime routine walkie-talkie support!
- 2 weeks on-going sleep log tracking and assessments
- (2) 10-15 min Follow-up calls
- Access to our Rested Mama Member Facebook Community
- Personalized, custom Sleep Plan and Assessment Report
- FREE Customized Schedule ($100 VALUE)
- 10 Days of unlimited e-mail/walkie-talkie support during your plan ($150 VALUE)
PRICE: One-time payment of $579 or 2-Month Payment of $299
*NOTE: Due to high demand of families, we take a select few families every month to be able to support them to success. Please book a call to chat about availability.