Getting your baby to sleep better in 10 days...
Get all the tools you need with methods that have been successful with thousands of families to lead you to better sleep for infants ages 3-18 months.Sign Me Up
BETTER SLEEP IN 10 DAYS WITH MY PREMIUM COACHING PACKAGE
Baby sleep should be so natural and easy, right? For many of us, it can feel overwhelming to get the sleep our children need.
Maybe you have found yourself rocking your child for hours in the day to try to get them to fall asleep. Or perhaps you find yourself unable to get your baby to sleep anywhere but in your arms or in your bed. You may also notice bedtime and naptime are becoming extremely frustrating. To top it off, you're experiencing short naps and multiple night wakings.
If your child is over 3-4 months of age, they begin to develop signs of being able to self-soothe, meaning they have everything they need to fall asleep and connect sleep cycles, helping them reach more rested and consolidated sleep.Join Now
"Mica is a gem! I was so grateful for the opportunity to receive help with our son’s sleep. From the very first day, she showed compassion and competency around sleep training and was quick to help us identify our challenges and curated a plan specifically for us."
Thu + Chris from S. CA
The recipe for good sleep is more than nights. It's naps, it's activity, and it's routine. My philosophy is to approach your consultations in a holistic way.
How to Improve Naps
If there is one thing predictable about naps, it is that they are unpredictable, but they don't have to be a frustration.
- Independent sleep at naps
- Prepare for naps in the crib!
- Longer naps!
How to Implement a Routine that Works
Did you know that having a routine is considered to be a major factor in better night sleep?
- Developing a nap schedule that works.
- Routines that maximize sleep
How to get Longer Night Stretches
Did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that you put your child to sleep awake in order to enjoy long nights and better sleep?
- Step-by-step instructions to proven Sleep training methods
- Addressing feedings and night wakings
- How to wean middle of the night feedings
- What to expect for the first 10 days
- How to set you and your child up for independent sleep skill success
I've Been Featured In
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Pro-bonding, AAP supported strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
You want to give your child the gift of sleep.
This is for you if:
- You have a child who is 3-18 months of age
- You want LONGER and more predictable naps
- Want to decrease or ELIMINATE your middle of the night wakings
- You want your child to be able to FALL ASLEEP INDEPENDENTLY at naptime and bedtime
- You want to teach your child how to thrive with sleep in their own sleep space
- You want bedtime routines you can actually enjoy
"Despite my skepticism we followed the Rested Mama plan for our son to remove his sleep association with feeding, move his bed time earlier, and put him in his crib wide awake...Now we put the baby down at 7:30 every night and he's asleep by 8 but more importantly stays asleep until the morning. THANK YOU Mica you not only gave us the gift of sleep but you also made us a happier family"
- Francis + Merrielle
"I have seen amazing progress with Clara and I finally had a good night's sleep last night (which felt amazing) as did Clara Thanks again for all your help and guidance."