Give your toddler the gift of sleep
Our toddlers are a full of enegery breed who deserve the best sleep. Learn all the methods to create a routine and bedtime where they will thrive, along with strategies to keep them in their room, sleeping in their beds...through the ENTIRE night.Enroll Now
Help your toddler have a 10 hour+ night, in their room, on their own, and love bedtime again.
This is for you if:
- You have a child who is 1.5-4 years of age
- You want to ELIMINATE early morning wakings (before 5 am)
- You want them to thrive in their independence by sleeping and STAYING in their own room and bed all night
- You want your child to be able to FALL ASLEEP INDEPENDENTLY at naptime and bedtime
- You want bedtime routines you can actually enjoy
- You want to see them enjoy a full night's sleep without any wakings
"Mica was great! She was very informative on toddler sleep behavior and her sleep plan really helped us help our toddler improve his independent sleep skills. We went in knowing that it was going to be a challenge, but understood that if we stick to it, it would be so good for our whole family to get more quality sleep. She was very supportive, encouraging, and helpful throughout our whole plan."
Therese + Warren from S. CA (Parents of 2.5 year old)
"We couldn’t be more grateful for Chelsae and her support with our toddler’s sleep skills! She gently guided us in helping our son gain the skills he needed to fall asleep without us in the room, and helped us work through night wakings and early morning wakings. We are confident in his sleep skills now, and we have a huge bag of tools to help him if we hit any bumps in the road. We couldn’t have gotten to this point without her constant support, knowledge, patience, and confidence in our son and in us. I wish we would’ve worked with her earlier…we are so happy to have a rested family!."
Victoria (Mom of 2.5 year old)
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
The Recipe for Toddler Sleep
Developing great sleep habits for a toddler is slightly different than working with an infant. It must incorporate nutrition, waketimes, routines, and a solid reward system. So what will my program include?
- Managing successful naps
- Incorporating great routines
- Develop a 16-day strategy to keep your toddler, in their bed, all night, for the night!
I've Been Featured In
"We saw success in just the first week. It was more than a sleep plan, it brought a little order back to our home at night and our child is now sleeping through the night, in his own room, independently. We're getting rest and the time we need for the first time in 4 years."
- Jodi (mom of 4-year old)
Basic Group Coaching
This basic support is for families want control over their sleep journey and plan, but want the support of a sleep course during the sleep training journey.
- Best for ages 2-4 Years old
- (30) days of email or Facebook support from the start of purchase
- Nursery Space Audit
- Access to weekly 60-min group coaching sessions with Mica or Chelsae
- (1) Sleep Log Audit and assessment
- 30 days access to our Rested Mama Member Facebook Community
- 3 months access to easy to watch video segments of 2+ hours of step-by-step guidance through our holistic sleep training approach: Association Fading Sleep Method. ($179 VALUE)
- Full PDF guide and mini-sleep plan that you can follow for 4-weeks
- Downloadable resources including guided worksheets, bedtime routine chart, sample schedules, and troubleshooting resources
- BONUS ACCESS to Postpartum Expert Training on topics such as Infant wellness, Postpartum Wellness, and Pediatric Nutrition
PRICE: One-time payment of $479 or 2-Month Payment of $245 << Click here
Premium 1:1 Coaching
This premium support option are for families who are looking for an expert every step of the way, who can dive into their unique family sleep goals and routines to assess and develop a personalized, step-by-step sleep plan to get them to sleep success in 3-4 weeks!
- Best for ages 2-4 Years old
- Full sleep routine assessment
- Room Safety Evaluation
- (1) 45-60 min 1:1 Phone Consult with a Certified Sleep consultant
- Night 1 bedtime routine walkie-talkie support!
- 4 weeks on-going sleep log tracking and assessments
- (3) 10-15 min Follow-up calls
- Personalized, custom Sleep Plan and Assessment Report
- FREE Customized Schedule ($100 VALUE)
- 30 Days of unlimited e-mail/walkie-talkie support during your plan ($150 VALUE)
PRICE: One-time payment of $679 or 2-Month Payment of $350
*NOTE: Due to high demand of families, we take a select few families every month to be able to support them to success. Please book a call to chat about availability.