Your sweet little bundle is finally home, but you're starting to feel like sleep is daunting. Is this you?
- You have a newborn (between 0-13 weeks of age) who just won't sleep in their crib, and you are baby-wearing all day?
- You have found yourself overwhelmed by the sleep your child needs and feel prison to the nursery?
- You want to lay healthy habits now so you can maximize your sleep in the 4th trimester so your child can have the foundations to sleep better.
- You want to really enjoy this moment and be present, but are worried or already impacted by sleep deprivation.
Feel confident from the beginning.
The newborn phase comes with so much joy, snuggles, and so many milestones, but sometimes, the fog of sleep deprivation and the white noise of "sleep advice" can make it hard to enjoy this time.
While there is no magic to having a newborn sleep 12 hours through the night, there are some very valuable tools and strategies that can empower you to feel more confident about how to handle your child's sleep, so you can enjoy this time so much more.
Wouldn't it be great to be equipped with the knowledge of what you can expect, have the tools to navigate them, and feel confident along the way?Love this stage!
"She wouldn't sleep anywhere unless I carried her. It made it impossible to feel myself, feel productive, or enjoy this new beginning. Now she's sleeping, in her crib, and a completely happier baby. I can even enjoy bedtime with my older daughter."
Kate from Colorado
Easy-to-Listen to Audio Modules
Get bite-sized, easy to access information while you're doing all the things to manage through this time. Whether you are in the nursery, cuddling for a nap, or tending to your new bundle of joy, these audio classes are perfect for multi-fasting moms.
Workbooks & Guides
Receive access to a full Newborn Essential eGuide that lays out the strategies and guides you through each of the tools and information, step-by-step as you develop the routines, schedules and sleep plan for your child.
You'll have all the tools and information you need to feel confident about navigating through the art of newborn sleep. But don't worry, you're not alone, you will get access to book a call for more guidance if needed!
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Gentle, No "Cry-it-Out" Methods
Pro-bonding, pro-snuggle strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
Preparing the Home
Learn things like how to set up a safe and sleep-friendly nursery, understand baby-babyproofing and product essentials, create a postpartum plan, and more...
Newborn Development and Milestones
From the time you bring your new bundle of joy home, there will be so much change.
- Learn about the different leaps and temperament changes that impact your new baby's sleep
- How to navigate through disruptive milestones
- Preparing for transition to the crib, bassinet, and out of the swaddle
Newborn Sleep Foundations
Learn all the strategies to maximize your sleep in the 4th trimester, including:
- Newborn Sleep Expectations
- How to develop a newborn nap routine
- Incorporating a bedtime routine
- Managing and soothing a fussy baby
- Addressing feedings and night wakings
Gain bonus access to postpartum experts including topics like postpartum wellness, child wellness, and pediatric diet preparedness.
Also, get guidance on short naps, reflux, gas, and more!ENROLL NOW
I've Been Featured In
"My newborn successfully fell asleep on her own for the last capt nap, score! We couldn't do it without your support and guidance!"
"You are such an awesome sleep coach. I’m so glad that we went with Happy Mama Rested Baby. Immediately after working with you, it was like we had a new baby! Amelia is such a sweetheart now that she is well rested."