There's no more special time than bringing your little bundle home. But soon the adrenaline wears off, and the exhaustion really sets in.
Can you check these boxes?
- You have a newborn (0-13 weeks old) who won't sleep in their crib, and you're feeling touched out from baby wearing non-stop
- You want to support your newborn with their sleep, but also know great foundations make for great sleepers
- You want be present, but the sleep deprivation feels like another hoop to jump through
- You're worried about "creating bad habits", even in the newborn stage
We provide courses and comprehensive, personalized, one-on-one sleep coaching designed to equip you with the techniques you need to understand why your baby isn't sleeping, what you can do to help them, and how to start laying healthy sleep foundations that last.GET STARTED
Feel confident from the beginning.
The newborn phase comes with so much joy, snuggles, and so many milestones, but sometimes, the fog of sleep deprivation and the white noise of "sleep advice" can make it hard to enjoy this time.
While there is no magic to having a newborn sleep 12 hours through the night, there are some very valuable tools and strategies that can empower you to feel more confident about how to handle your child's sleep, so you can enjoy this time so much more.
Wouldn't it be great to be equipped with the knowledge of what you can expect, have the tools to navigate them, and feel confident along the way?
Getting your newborn to sleep can be a daunting task with no rest in sight. With our holistic methods, you will finally have the resources, knowledge, and skills you need to help your baby fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer.
Your baby needs a sleep foundation.
Building a proper sleep foundation is the key to developing healthy sleeping habits in you newborn, so you can get the rest you all deserve. and need. Our easy-to-follow coaching programs work with you and your baby, their temperament and unique development path with the approach that it's not "one-sleep- approach fits all."Love this stage!
"She wouldn't sleep anywhere unless I carried her. It made it impossible to feel myself, feel productive, or enjoy this new beginning. Now she's sleeping, in her crib, and a completely happier baby. I can even enjoy bedtime with my older daughter."
"It worked! He slept till 2 am last night. This was his longest stretch with a 6 pm bedtime. We're so happy with his sleep progress!"
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Gentle, No "Cry-it-Out" Methods
Pro-bonding, pro-snuggle strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
Preparing the Home
Set up a nursery that is safe and promotes the sleep you both need. Become an expert on babyproofing, and create a plan for once your little one is home.
Newborn Development and Milestones
Let's just say that things move quickly in the newborn stage...
- Learn how leaps and temperament changes that impact your baby's sleep
- How to navigate tricky milestones
- Prepare to transition to the crib, bassinet, and out of the swaddle
- Help your child fall asleep in their own sleep space
Newborn Sleep Foundations
Learn all the strategies to maximize your sleep in the 4th trimester. Think:
- Newborn Sleep Expectations
- Developing nap & bedtime routines
- Soothing a fussy baby
- Addressing feedings and night wakings
Score guidance on short naps, gas, reflux and other newborn specific hurdles. Plus access to trainings on infant & postpartum wellness, and pediatric nutrition from postpartum experts.LET'S GET STARTED
As seen on:
"My newborn fell asleep on her own for the last nap, score! We couldn't do it without your support and guidance!"
"I’m so glad that we went with Happy Mama Rested Baby. Immediately after working with them, it was like we had a new baby! Our baby is such a sweetheart now that she's well rested."
Happy Newborn Infant Course
Have a Sleep Consultant right in your ear! Enjoy audio coaching on all things newborn sleep. The easy choice for expectant families and newborns up to 10 weeks. You'll snag:
- 3 months access to Newborn Audio Modules
- Navigate developmental leaps, create an incredible nap schedule, and enjoy longer night stretches
- Downloadable workbook with step-by-step guides including sample nap schedules
- Access to trainings on infant & postpartum wellness, and pediatric nutrition from postpartum experts
Hear everything you need to know for $69
Essential Group Coaching
Your best bet if you'd like control over your child's sleep journey, but appreciate support during the sleep training process.
An incredible option for your 0-12 week old.
- 30 days email or Facebook support
- Everything included in the Happy Newborn Sleep Class
- 4 months bundle access to the Happy Infant Sleep Class: 4-18 months
- Access to weekly coaching calls
- Sleep Log Audit and assessment
- Nursery Audit
Enjoy a one and done option of $379 or 2 time option of $199
THIS SOUNDS GOOD
Premium 1:1 Coaching
The luxe support option if you appreciate expert support every step of the way. Think a custom plan with your unique baby and sleep goals in mind, and all our expertise to find sleep success.
A hot seller for the newborns in the room.
- Full sleep routine assessment & Nursery Safety Evaluation
- 2 1:1 Phone Consults
- 2 follow up calls
- Sleep Log Audit
- Custom Sleep Plan and Assessment Report
- Customized Schedule
- 30 days unlimited email or voice chat support
Enjoy a one and done option of $679 or a 2 time option of $350
I NEED THIS
PSSST! Due to overwhelming demand, we take a select few families every month in order fully support them. Book a free call to chat to ask about availability.