Your sweet little bundle is finally home, but you're starting to feel like sleep is daunting. Is this you?
- You have a newborn (between 0-13 weeks of age) who just won't sleep in their crib, and you are baby-wearing all day?
- You have found yourself overwhelmed by the sleep your child needs and feel prison to the nursery?
- You want to lay healthy habits now so you can maximize your sleep in the 4th trimester so your child can have the foundations to sleep better.
- You want to really enjoy this moment and be present, but are worried or already impacted by sleep deprivation.
We provide courses and comprehensive, personalized, one-on-one sleep coaching designed to equip you with the techniques you need to understand why your baby isn't sleeping, what you can do to help them, and how to start laying healthy sleep foundations that last.Join Now
Feel confident from the beginning.
The newborn phase comes with so much joy, snuggles, and so many milestones, but sometimes, the fog of sleep deprivation and the white noise of "sleep advice" can make it hard to enjoy this time.
While there is no magic to having a newborn sleep 12 hours through the night, there are some very valuable tools and strategies that can empower you to feel more confident about how to handle your child's sleep, so you can enjoy this time so much more.
Wouldn't it be great to be equipped with the knowledge of what you can expect, have the tools to navigate them, and feel confident along the way?
Getting your newborn to sleep can be a daunting task with no rest in sight. With our holistic methods, you will finally have the resources, knowledge, and skills you need to help your baby fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer.
Your baby needs a seep foundation.
Building a proper sleep foundation is the key to developing healthy sleeping habits in you newborn, so you can get the rest you all deserve. and need. Our easy-to-follow coaching programs work with you and your baby, their temperament and unique development path with the approach that it's not "one-sleep- approach fits all."Love this stage!
"She wouldn't sleep anywhere unless I carried her. It made it impossible to feel myself, feel productive, or enjoy this new beginning. Now she's sleeping, in her crib, and a completely happier baby. I can even enjoy bedtime with my older daughter."
Kate S, Mom of Newborn
"It worked! He slept till 2 am last night. (His longest stretch with a 6 pm bedtime)! We're so happy with his sleep progress."
Audrey T, Mom of Newborn
Easy-to-Listen to Audio Modules
Get bite-sized, easy to access information while you're doing all the things to manage through this time. Whether you are in the nursery, cuddling for a nap, or tending to your new bundle of joy, these audio classes are perfect for multi-fasting moms.
Workbooks & Guides
Receive access to a full Newborn Essential eGuide that lays out the strategies and guides you through each of the tools and information, step-by-step as you develop the routines, schedules and sleep plan for your child.
You'll have all the tools and information you need to feel confident about navigating through the art of newborn sleep. But don't worry, you're not alone, you will get access to book a call for more guidance if needed!
Thoughtful research and evidence-based reasoning in developing our strategies.
Gentle, No "Cry-it-Out" Methods
Pro-bonding, pro-snuggle strategies that lay healthy sleep foundations.
Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, our methods and education aim to support all forms.
Trusted by Medical Professionals
Safe and medically trusted strategies and tools.
Preparing the Home
Learn things like how to set up a safe and sleep-friendly nursery, understand baby-babyproofing and product essentials, create a postpartum plan, and more...
Newborn Development and Milestones
From the time you bring your new bundle of joy home, there will be so much change.
- Learn about the different leaps and temperament changes that impact your new baby's sleep
- How to navigate through disruptive milestones
- Preparing for transition to the crib, bassinet, and out of the swaddle
- How to help your child fall asleep in their own sleep space!
Newborn Sleep Foundations
Learn all the strategies to maximize your sleep in the 4th trimester, including:
- Newborn Sleep Expectations
- How to develop a newborn nap routine
- Incorporating a bedtime routine
- Managing and soothing a fussy baby
- Addressing feedings and night wakings
Gain bonus access to postpartum experts including topics like postpartum wellness, child wellness, and pediatric diet preparedness.
Also, get guidance on short naps, reflux, gas, and more!ENROLL NOW
I've Been Featured In
"My newborn successfully fell asleep on her own for the last capt nap, score! We couldn't do it without your support and guidance!"
"You are such an awesome sleep coach. I’m so glad that we went with Happy Mama Rested Baby. Immediately after working with you, it was like we had a new baby! Amelia is such a sweetheart now that she is well rested."
Get the education and guidance you need as you lay foundations to good sleep during the newborn phase. Learn our holistic methods and what to expect for newborn sleep in each module, along with a comprehensive sleep guide on how to navigate through each phase of newborn sleep and how to set yourself up for longer nights. Maybe you just need a little education to start your way, or maybe you are looking for just a little more, our newborn course plus basic support allows you to ask questions and gain support directly to us, your pediatric sleep coaches!
Happy Newborn Infant Course
This Newborn Infant course is PERFECT for expecting families to families who have newborns under 10 weeks of age who want to get some clear education and direction of how to lay healthy foundations from the beginning through easy audios.
- 3 months access to Newborn Audio Modules
- Learn how to navigate through leaps, create a nap schedule that works for your family, and develop longer night stretches!
- Downloadable workbook with step-by-step guides including sample nap schedules
- BONUS ACCESS to Postpartum Expert Training on topics such as Infant wellness, Postpartum Wellness, and Pediatric Nutrition
Basic Group Coaching
This basic group support is for families want control over their sleep journey and plan, but want the support of a sleep course during the sleep training journey.
- Best for ages 0-12 weeks
- (30) days of email or Facebook support from the start of purchase
- 30 days access to our Rested Mama Member Facebook Community
- Everything included in the Happy Newborn Sleep Class ($69 Value)
- Plus 4 months bundle access to the Happy Infant Sleep Class: 4-18 months ($119 Value)
- Access to weekly coaching calls with Mica and Chelsae
- (1) Sleep Log Audit and assessment
- Nursery Space Audit
PRICE: One-time payment of $379 or 2-Month Payment of $199 << Click here
Premium 1:1 Coaching
For families who are looking for a bit more direct support with a sleep coach who can create a personalized sleep plan based on their unique family needs, goals, and their situation, this our premium coaching allows us to dive into your unqiue family needs, and your child's unique sleep and apply our holistic method to include step-by-step guidance over 4 weeks to your newborn sleep goals. Let us help you navigate as your "parent coach in your pocket" support so you can enjoy this phase a bit more, with the confidence to tackle each day.
- Full sleep routine assessment & Nursery Safety Evaluation
- (2) 45-60 min 1:1 Phone Consult
- (2) 10-15 min Follow-up call
- (1) Ongoing Sleep Log Audit
- Personalized, custom Sleep Plan and Assessment Report
- FREE Customized Schedule
- 4 Weeks or up to age 12 weeks of UNLIMITED e-mail/walkie-talkie support during your plan ($250 VALUE)
PRICE: One-time payment of $579 or 2-Month Payment of $299
*NOTE: Due to high demand of families, we take a select few families every month to be able to support them to success. Please book a call to chat about availability.